This is a really great thought and over the course of this next blog post I will endeavor to answer the thought. One we can answer at Garden Log Cabins
Is a log cabin a back garden room or is a back garden room unique? I suspect the quick response is they are each kind of the very same thing but what makes them unique is the way they are created.
A log cabin is absolutely a back garden room,but they may not appear the very same as a traditional backyard garden room due to the cabins distinguishing attribute that make it appear somewhat separate to backyard garden room but they each do exactly the very same thing. If you need more help visit Timberdise garden log cabin
Do not get a log cabin or a back garden room confused with a summertime home,they are 2 very separate things. The main one is that a log cabin or backyard garden room has the capacity to be used all year round while a summertime home isn’t seriously suitable for use all the way through the winter season. Sure,some people will use them in the winter season but in contrast to a log cabin or backyard garden room they are not in the very same league.
So,our backyard garden rooms are currently in the design of a log cabin When you think about a back garden room you think about the capacity to have an extra room in the backyard garden that you can use for fairly much everything you want without having all the added costs that comes with a standard home extension.
Rewards of a back garden room or log cabin.
1. You never have to worry about planning consent (in many instances).
2. You never have to worry about building contractors working on your property for weeks potentially months until the work is complete.
3. There’s none of the mess and dust.
4. Probably the most important reason of all is the price. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price and time than a home extension.
5. The completed product is far more striking and eye catching than your normal home extension.
More recent research indicates that incorporating a log cabin or backyard garden room to your property will boost the value of your property. The typical example is that a back garden room or log cabin approximately ₤ 5k will incorporate approximately ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you getting a terrific appearing addition to your property than can be used for more or less everything,you are also incorporating much really needed value to it as well.
So now that we’ve dealt with the foundations,let’s take a better appear at what is a log cabin and what makes it a back garden room.
1. Let’s appear at the wall structures of a back garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific design of a back garden room. For one the wall structures of the cabin are thicker than your normal backyard garden structure. Economy cabins start at a 19mm thick wall structure but when you go up to appear at the premium cabins they start at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm and the absolutely incredible 70mm thick wall structures.
2. Timber is an all-natural insulator so the thicker the timber the better the insulation you get. But what timber also is excellent at doing is reflecting heat. So in the winter season your cabin will hold in the heat very well and in the summer months the thicker the wall structures the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is a terrific alternative to have as your option for your perfect backyard garden room. The way the logs are created is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working successfully. The thickness of the timber also eradicates any need for any artificial insulation on the wall structures,you simply never may need it,thus saving you additional money on wall structure insulation because the timber provides all you may need.
3. Let’s next take a look at the doors and windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the alternative on all cabins to move up the windows and doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the structure. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall structure thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door and window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet once again incorporate to insulation of the structure.
4. What about the floor and roof? Cabins come with flooring and roofing tongue and groove boards of 14mm,but once again when you move up to a cabin with wall structures of 34mm or above you will get an automatic move up for the floor and roof to 19mm thickness which once again adds to the insulation of the backyard garden room.
Contact us at Timberdise garden log cabin